Wednesday 12 November 2008

asphyxiating


i'm drowning in my own lies

the facades i'm wearing slowly worn away

why did i let 'hope' and 'faith' fade

why did i choose to surrender

i'm not what i am now

something's smothering me

the EGO had blinded me

the IGNORANCE is suffocating me

tender torture of REALITY

...asphyxiating

i can't afford to give up, not now, not when i haven't given my best, to the very end, to the very harsh reality, upon my eyes, beyond my faith and beyond my belief.

6 comments:

nkecik said...

dont let go now

syed abdul khaliq said...

...

ihsan_huhu said...

bahase ape ko pkai nih...

aaaaaaaaa

syed abdul khaliq said...

bahasa kamus inggeris kot...haha

Muhammad Edwan Shaharir said...

cian kau.

*hugs*

(ye gay i know)

syed abdul khaliq said...

aahaha...thx anyway...

wish me luck for my exam this monday aa...